Tuesday 26 January 2016

Contoh Soal dan Pembahasan Dalam Bahasa Inggris

I. Edit this following paragraph with the right punctuation and capitalization.

hi everyone my name is alice i have a sister her name is ann and two brothers joe and philiph we have all fair and blue eyes annd we are all slim except Joe-he is fat ann is pretty and she has lots of admire i have one boyfriend his name is kevin and he is very nice i look a bit like my father i have his long nose and big mouth but i have my mother personality joe and philiph both like mom 

we have two uncles and an aunt uncle george and aunt agnes have three young children uncle edward is only thirteen he is still a boy they live with us and we are happy family

Answer:
Hi everyone! My name is Alice. I have a sister ,her name is Ann and two brothers Joe and Philiph. We have all fair and blue eyes and we are all slim except Joe-he is fat. Ann is pretty and she has lots of admire. I have one boyfriend his name is Kevin and he is very nice. I look a bit like my father. I have his long nose and big mouth, but I have my mother personality Joe and Philiph both like mom.

We have two uncles and an aunt. Uncle George and aunt Agnes have three young children uncle Edward is only thirteen. He is still a boy they live with us and we are a happy family.


II. Complete the dialogues below with the expression in the box!

a. I take my sympathy to your friend
b. Thanks for you sympathy
c. My team lost in the quarterfinal of debate competition
d. Don’t worry
e. Really? I am really happy about it.
f. Why was your friend sick?
g. Thanks for your support


A.    Rian : Hi, Devi. What didn’t you come to my birthday party yesterday?
      Devi : Hi, Rian. I’m sorry. I have to went hospital. My friend was sick.
      Rian : .... (1)
      Devi : .... (2)
      Rian : That’s a pity. I wish she get well soon.
      Devi : I hope so.

B.   Niall : Why do you look so sad?
      Jane : ... (3)
      Niall : I know how it feels. You can practice more hard so that you can win in the next           competition.
      Jane : .... (4)
      Niall : Show them that you are the best, dude. .... (5) I am always with you. Keep you             spirit up.
      Jane : I appreciate your sympathy.

   
Answer:
(1) a. I take my sympathy to your friend
(2) b. Thanks for you sympathy
(3) c. My team lost in the quarterfinal of debate competition
(4) g. Thanks for your support
(5) d. Don’t worry

No comments:

Post a Comment